Saturday 22 June 2013

First outfit Post !!

I am supeerrrr excited!!!

The first post of my blog  chai and cheese.

The super stylish Secretary!


Sisters in crime :D

Free forever...!

Diva much!
DrameBaaz




The girl in black skirt and cream shirt is my sister and my partner in crime Chhavi Varma. This is the first photoshoot for Chai and CHeese and needless to say we had crazy fun!!

On Chhavi :- Shirt -- Vero Moda, skirt -- Wills Lifestyle, Black Pumps: Nine west

On Ragini :- White ganji-Rasta ka maal,
                   Pink chiffon skirt- fashionatclick,http://www.fashionatclick.com/
                   Jootis-- Jaipur babu bazaar, neckpiece- Latin quaters,
                   bracelet - vintage.

Hope you liked it! Do leave your comments.. Thank you :)

QOUTE OF THE DAY :- " If being fashionable is a crime, we plead guilty" ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love it!So proud of you. I know you since 2007 and you've always been this outspoken, fun, crazy girl who also has an amazing fashionable side too. I always admire the way you mix and match shoes, clothes, bags and put pieces together to create a beautiful ensemble. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails